How can we help?
- Modem Setup Guides
- Setting Up Your Modem on ADSL or VDSL - Netcomm NF18
- Setting Up Your Modem ADSL or VDSL- Netcomm NF4V
- Setting Up Your Modem Fibre - Netcomm NF18
- Setting Up Your Modem Fibre - Netcomm NF4V
- How do I factory reset my modem?
- VPN modem/router malware
- How to setup Separate SSIDs for WiFi using the NF18ACV
- Advanced NF18AC Configuration
- How do I update the Firmware of my Orcon Modem?
- See more
How do I update the Firmware of my Orcon Modem?
We advise that you do not do this yourself as this can cause irreparable damage to your modem and will cause your connection to go down.
We recommend contacting us via our helpdesk either at https://www.orcon.net.nz/contact so that our support team can investigate your modem and if necessary upgrade the firmware for you.
Still have questions?