How can we help?
- Factory Reset Fritz!Box 7490
- Setting Up Your Modem - Fritzbox 7490
- Modem Setup Guides
- Setting Up Your Modem - Netcomm NF18
- Setting Up Your Modem - Netcomm NF4V
- Wi-Fi Setup & Troubleshooting for Netcomm NF18
- How do I factory reset my modem?
- What can the USB port be used for on my Orcon modem?
- Setting Up Your Modem - NL1901 Business
- Setting up a non-Orcon modem
- See more
How do I update the Firmware of my Orcon Modem?
We advise that you do not do this yourself as this can cause irreparable damage to your modem and will cause your connection to go down.
We recommend contacting us via our helpdesk either at https://www.orcon.net.nz/contact so that our support team can investigate your modem and if necessary upgrade the firmware for you.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?