How can we help?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- I find it hard to hear the other person when I make/receive calls from my mobile.
- I'm not receiving text messages
- Incorrect Mobile Number Displaying on Outbound Text
- How do I block a number from sending me TXT messages?
- I've lost my SIM card, how can I get a new one?
- How do I connect my phone to my wireless network?
- I can't send a multimedia/MMS message.
- Where do I find my phone's serial (IMEI) number?
- Orcon APN Settings
How do I block a number from sending me TXT messages?
Some handsets allow you to block certain numbers from texting your phone. You can check whether this facility is available in your mobile's instruction manual.
If your phone doesn't offer this facility and the texts you're receiving are threatening or malicious let us know via our contact page here and we will investigate the messages for you. Here at Orcon we believe that text-bullying is a very serious matter and we treat it as such.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?