How can we help?
- Can I use directory 018 with Orcon Mobile?
- Can I use my Orcon Mobile account with TXT-a-Park?
- Why have I been billed twice this month?
- Can I disable mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
- How do I check and change mobile plans with Orcon Mobile?
- Can I call 0800 or 0508 numbers from my mobile?
- How do I change mobile plans, and what happens to my billing?
- How do I cancel my mobile plan?
How do I cancel my mobile plan?
We're really sorry to hear that you're thinking about cancelling. If there's something that you think we could do better to help you to stay then please let us know!
If you still want to cancel though, then you can do this by visiting mobile.orcon.net.nz, or by calling 6896 for the voice menu. Alternatively, please contact us via our contact page here and one of our friendly staff will assist you with closing your account.
When you cancel, your mobile services will cease at the end of your current plan period and your current Orcon mobile number will be lost. After 14 days any roll over data you have accumulated will expire.
If you change your mind on cancelling you can log back in to mobile.orcon.net.nz and purchase a new plan bundle to re-activate.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?