How can we help?
- Orcon Mobile International Calling and Standard Rates
- Does Orcon mobile have contracts?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
- How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- Does Orcon have a Mobile App?
- How can I manage my mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
- I find it hard to hear the other person when I make/receive calls from my mobile.
- I've lost my SIM card, how can I get a new one?
- See more
How do I cancel my mobile plan?
We're really sorry to hear that you're thinking about cancelling. If there's something that you think we could do better to help you to stay then please let us know!
If you still want to cancel though, then you can do this by visiting mobile.orcon.net.nz, or by calling 6896 for the voice menu. Alternatively, please contact us via our contact page here and one of our friendly staff will assist you with closing your account.
When you cancel, your mobile services will cease at the end of your current plan period and your current Orcon mobile number will be lost. After 14 days any roll over data you have accumulated will expire.
If you change your mind on cancelling you can log back in to mobile.orcon.net.nz and purchase a new plan bundle to re-activate.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?