How can we help?
- Can I use directory 018 with Orcon Mobile?
- Can I use my Orcon Mobile account with TXT-a-Park?
- Why have I been billed twice this month?
- Can I disable mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
- How do I check and change mobile plans with Orcon Mobile?
- Can I call 0800 or 0508 numbers from my mobile?
- How do I change mobile plans, and what happens to my billing?
- How do I cancel my mobile plan?
How do I check and change mobile plans with Orcon Mobile?
Changing mobile plans with Orcon is super easy! Visit mobile.orcon.net.nz to purchase an add-on or change plans
Changing your plan will occur immediately and the new plan will be charged to your next Orcon invoice. Any unused minutes or data from your old plan will carry over to your new plan and will be used first. If unused they will expire at the same time your original plan was set to expire.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?