How can we help?
- Bring my mobile number
- Incorrect Mobile Number Displaying on Outbound Text
- Orcon Mobile International Calling and Standard Rates
- Does Orcon mobile have contracts?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
- How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- Does Orcon have a Mobile App?
- How can I manage my mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
- See more
How do I check and change mobile plans with Orcon Mobile?
Changing mobile plans with Orcon is super easy! You have a few options open to you.
- Visit mobile.orcon.net.nz to purchase an add-on or change plans
- Call 0800 56 46 87 to upgrade or sign up on new plan
Changing your plan will occur immediately and the new plan will be charged to your next Orcon invoice. Any unused minutes or data from your old plan will carry over to your new plan and will be used first. If unused they will expire at the same time your original plan was set to expire.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?