How can we help?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- Does Orcon have a Mobile App?
- How can I check my balance and usage on Orcon mobile?
- How do I access voicemail on my Orcon Mobile?
- Can I use directory 018 with Orcon Mobile?
- Can I make an international call from my mobile?
- Can I call 0900 numbers from my mobile?
- What happens to my Mobile data? Does it roll over?
- I received a credit warning notification, what should I do?
- Can I use my Orcon Mobile account with TXT-a-Park?
- See more
Can I make an international call from my mobile?
Yes! Simply dial out like you would from your home phone - don't forget to enter in the country code of the country you're calling though!
International Calls from you mobile are not included in Orcons monthly mobile plans, they are charged at a casual rate. One off charges for mobiles show up on your next invoice after the mobile plan renews. For more information on the Toll Rates for mobile, click here.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?