How can we help?
- Bring my mobile number
- Business Mobile International Roaming Packs and Rates
- Business Mobile Domestic Add-ons and Rates
- Incorrect Mobile Number Displaying on Outbound Text
- Orcon Mobile International Calling and Standard Rates
- Does Orcon mobile have contracts?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
- How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- See more
Can I make an international call from my mobile?
In order to make international calls from your Orcon mobile you will need to purchase the Roaming packs. This add-on is a one off charge that will give you minutes, texts and data that can be used on ad-hoc services like international calling. It will be charged to the Orcon invoice following its purchase.
Once the add-on has been purchased simply dial out like you would from your home phone - don't forget to enter in the country code of the country you're calling though!Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?