How can we help?
- Bring my mobile number
- Business Mobile International Roaming Packs and Rates
- Business Mobile Domestic Add-ons and Rates
- Incorrect Mobile Number Displaying on Outbound Text
- Orcon Mobile International Calling and Standard Rates
- Does Orcon mobile have contracts?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
- How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- See more
Can I make an international call from my mobile?
In order to make international calls from your Orcon mobile you will need to purchase the Roaming packs. This add-on is a one off charge that will give you minutes, texts and data that can be used on ad-hoc services like international calling. It will be charged to the Orcon invoice following its purchase.
Once the add-on has been purchased simply dial out like you would from your home phone - don't forget to enter in the country code of the country you're calling though!Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?