How can we help?
- Can I disable mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
- Can I use directory 018 with Orcon Mobile?
- How much does mobile data cost on Orcon Mobile?
- Does it cost to receive a text message?
- How do I connect my phone to my wireless network?
- I have Unlimited texts with Orcon Mobile, but I've been charged for a text message
- How do I check and change mobile plans with Orcon Mobile?
- I can't send a multimedia/MMS message.
- I'm not receiving text messages
- How do I cancel my mobile plan?
- See more
I can't send a multimedia/MMS message.
You will need to ensure that your phone is capable of sending multimedia messages, and also that the phone you're sending the message to is capable of receiving MMS messages.
These services are not considered standard text messages and therefore they will require Cash Allowance to be topped up onto your account in order to use.
To configure your phone for multimedia messages, or for instructions on how you can send one from your phone, please refer to your mobile's instruction manual. The access point details that you will need are located here.
Still have questions?