How can we help?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- I find it hard to hear the other person when I make/receive calls from my mobile.
- I'm not receiving text messages
- Incorrect Mobile Number Displaying on Outbound Text
- How do I block a number from sending me TXT messages?
- I've lost my SIM card, how can I get a new one?
- How do I connect my phone to my wireless network?
- I can't send a multimedia/MMS message.
- Where do I find my phone's serial (IMEI) number?
- Orcon APN Settings
I can't send a multimedia/MMS message.
You will need to ensure that your phone is capable of sending multimedia messages, and also that the phone you're sending the message to is capable of receiving MMS messages.
These services are not considered standard text messages and therefore they will be charged a per-message rate these charges will show on your next bill.
To configure your phone for multimedia messages, or for instructions on how you can send one from your phone, please refer to your mobile's instruction manual. The access point details that you will need are located here.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?