How can we help?
- Bring my mobile number
- Business Mobile International Roaming Packs and Rates
- Business Mobile Domestic Add-ons and Rates
- Incorrect Mobile Number Displaying on Outbound Text
- Orcon Mobile International Calling and Standard Rates
- Does Orcon mobile have contracts?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
- How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- See more
I can't send a multimedia/MMS message.
You will need to ensure that your phone is capable of sending multimedia messages, and also that the phone you're sending the message to is capable of receiving MMS messages.
These services are not considered standard text messages and therefore they will require Cash Allowance to be topped up onto your account in order to use.
To configure your phone for multimedia messages, or for instructions on how you can send one from your phone, please refer to your mobile's instruction manual. The access point details that you will need are located here.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?