How can we help?
- My Internet Is Not Working
- Port Filtering
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Check for outages in your area
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- I have forgotten my username and/or password
- See more
Can I remove the ONT?
You should not remove the ONT (Optical Network Terminator) or the power cable.
These units are provided and owned by the LFC (Local Fibre Company) and are specific to the premise.
They will not work at a different location.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?