How can we help?
How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- Navigate to the Control Panel in the Start Menu by searching for it
- Click on Network and Internet and then Network and Sharing Centre
- In the left-hand menu, click on Change adapter settings
- Right Click on the Ethernet adapter and then select properties
- Under Ethernet properties, highlight Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click properties
- Check Use the following IP address and enter the necessary router details (this can vary from router to router)
Was this article helpful?
- Click on OK to Save settings and then click OK on the properties page
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?