How can we help?
- Port Filtering
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Is there a fault in my area?
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- I have forgotten my username and/or password
- How do I get help?
- See more
How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- Navigate to the Control Panel in the Start Menu by searching for it
- Click on Network and Internet and then Network and Sharing Centre
- In the left-hand menu, click on Change adapter settings
- Right Click on the Ethernet adapter and then select properties
- Under Ethernet properties, highlight Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click properties
- Check Use the following IP address and enter the necessary router details (this can vary from router to router), also check Use the following DNS server addresses as well and manually enter a DNS address (eg 126.96.36.199)
- Click on OK to Save settings and then click OK on the properties page
Still have questions?