How can we help?
- My Internet Is Not Working
- Port Filtering
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Check for outages in your area
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- I have forgotten my username and/or password
- See more
How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- Navigate to the Control Panel in the Start Menu by searching for it
- Click on Network and Internet and then Network and Sharing Centre
- In the left-hand menu, click on Change adapter settings
- Right Click on the Ethernet adapter and then select properties
- Under Ethernet properties, highlight Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click properties
- Check Use the following IP address and enter the necessary router details (this can vary from router to router)
Was this article helpful?
- Click on OK to Save settings and then click OK on the properties page
Still have questions?