Not all phones are created equal but to save you some time we've put together instructions for connecting Android and Apple devices below:
- Press the "Home" button, then "Apps" and navigate to "Settings"
- Under "Wireless and Networks", make sure "Wi-Fi" is turned on, then tap "Wi-Fi".
- Your phone will scan for available wireless networks (to re-scan tap the "Scan" button). Tap the network you want to connect to.
- Enter your wireless password and tap "Connect"
- Tap "Settings" then "Wi-Fi". Make sure it's switched on and you should see a list of networks.
- Tap the network you want to join, enter the password and tap "Join"
Both Android and Apple devices will have this little fella to show that you're connected to the wireless.