How can we help?
- Does Orcon mobile have contracts?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
- How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- Does Orcon have a Mobile App?
- How can I manage my mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
- I find it hard to hear the other person when I make/receive calls from my mobile.
- I've lost my SIM card, how can I get a new one?
- Can I keep my phone number if I move to Orcon Mobile?
- See more
How much does mobile data cost on Orcon Mobile?
All Orcon mobile plans have a base amount of NZ roll over data. Once this data has been used for the month, you will need to purchase a data top-up add-on in order to continue using the service. For information on how to purchase a data add-on please visit the following FAQ here.
Please note that while unused data included in your base plan will roll over to the next month and be used before your new month’s data, unused data included in the top-up add-on will expire after 30 days.
To see more information on Orcon Mobile charges; please visit our website.
Still have questions?