How can we help?
- Domestic Mobile Add-ons
- International Mobile Roaming Packs
- How can I manage my mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
- How do I check and change mobile plans with Orcon Mobile?
- How much is additional data?
- How much does mobile data cost on Orcon Mobile?
- Can I buy more NZ and AUS calling minutes?
- How do I change mobile plans, and what happens to my billing?
- I need to purchase roaming allowance, extra data, or extra calls.
- How do I cancel my mobile plan?
How much does mobile data cost on Orcon Mobile?
All Orcon mobile plans have a base amount of NZ roll over data. Once this data has been used for the month, you will need to purchase a data top-up add-on in order to continue using the service. For information on how to purchase a data add-on please visit the following FAQ here.
Please note that while unused data included in your base plan will roll over to the next month and be used before your new month’s data, unused data included in the top-up add-on will expire after 30 days.
To see more information on Orcon Mobile charges; please visit our website.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?