How can we help?
- Bring my mobile number
- Domestic Mobile Add-ons
- Incorrect Mobile Number Displaying on Outbound Text
- International Mobile Roaming Packs
- Does Orcon mobile have contracts?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
- How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- Does Orcon have a Mobile App?
- See more
Can I disable mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
Yes, you can do this in the settings section of your device. It is important to note that if you completely disable the 3G or 4G ability of your device, then it may not work correctly. Unused data included in your plan will continue to roll over to the next month, for a maximum of 12 months.
Was this article helpful?
- For Instructions on how to disable data on your iPhone check out this article on Apple's helpdesk here.
- For instructions on how to disable data on your Android device check out this article on Droid Life here.
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?