How can we help?
- Can I use directory 018 with Orcon Mobile?
- Can I use my Orcon Mobile account with TXT-a-Park?
- Why have I been billed twice this month?
- Can I disable mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
- How do I check and change mobile plans with Orcon Mobile?
- Can I call 0800 or 0508 numbers from my mobile?
- How do I change mobile plans, and what happens to my billing?
- How do I cancel my mobile plan?
Can I disable mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
Yes, you can do this in the settings section of your device. It is important to note that if you completely disable the 3G or 4G ability of your device, then it may not work correctly. Unused data included in your plan will continue to roll over to the next month, for a maximum of 12 months.
Was this article helpful?
- For Instructions on how to disable data on your iPhone check out this article on Apple's helpdesk here.
- For instructions on how to disable data on your Android device check out this article on Droid Life here.
Still have questions?