How can we help?
- Does Orcon mobile have contracts?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
- How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- Does Orcon have a Mobile App?
- How can I manage my mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
- I find it hard to hear the other person when I make/receive calls from my mobile.
- I've lost my SIM card, how can I get a new one?
- Can I keep my phone number if I move to Orcon Mobile?
- See more
Can I disable mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
Yes, you can do this in the settings section of your device. It is important to note that if you completely disable the 3G or 4G ability of your device, then it may not work correctly. Unused data included in your plan will continue to roll over to the next month, for a maximum of 12 months.
Still have questions?