How can we help?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- Does Orcon have a Mobile App?
- How can I check my balance and usage on Orcon mobile?
- How do I access my mobile voicemail?
- Can I use directory 018 with Orcon Mobile?
- Can I make an international call from my mobile?
- Can I call 0900 numbers from my mobile?
- What happens to my Mobile data? Does it roll over?
- I received a credit warning notification, what should I do?
- Can I use my Orcon Mobile account with TXT-a-Park?
- See more
Can I disable mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
Yes, you can do this in the settings section of your device. It is important to note that if you completely disable the 3G or 4G ability of your device, then it may not work correctly. Unused data included in your plan will continue to roll over to the next month, for a maximum of 12 months.
Was this article helpful?
- For Instructions on how to disable data on your iPhone check out this article on Apple's helpdesk here.
- For instructions on how to disable data on your Android device check out this article on Droid Life here.
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?