How can we help?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- I find it hard to hear the other person when I make/receive calls from my mobile.
- I'm not receiving text messages
- Incorrect Mobile Number Displaying on Outbound Text
- How do I block a number from sending me TXT messages?
- I've lost my SIM card, how can I get a new one?
- How do I connect my phone to my wireless network?
- I can't send a multimedia/MMS message.
- Where do I find my phone's serial (IMEI) number?
- Orcon APN Settings
Where do I find my phone's serial (IMEI) number?
At Orcon we run our mobile services over Spark's mobile network. To check if your mobile handset is compatible with our services you'll need to grab its IMEI number.
This number can be found under the battery on your mobile.
Also, on most phones, the IMEI number will be displayed if you enter:
The IMEI number is also known as the serial number and will be 15 digits long.
Once you've found your number enter it into Spark's Handset Compatibility Tool here and that should tell you whether or not your phone will work!Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?