How can we help?
- Does Orcon mobile have contracts?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
- How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- Does Orcon have a Mobile App?
- How can I manage my mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
- I find it hard to hear the other person when I make/receive calls from my mobile.
- I've lost my SIM card, how can I get a new one?
- Can I keep my phone number if I move to Orcon Mobile?
- See more
Where do I find my phone's serial (IMEI) number?
At Orcon we run our mobile services over Spark's mobile network. To check if your mobile handset is compatible with our services you'll need to grab its IMEI number.
This number can be found under the battery on your mobile.
Also, on most phones, the IMEI number will be displayed if you enter:
The IMEI number is also known as the serial number and will be 15 digits long.
Once you've found your number enter it into Spark's Handset Compatibility Tool here and that should tell you whether or not your phone will work!
Still have questions?