How can we help?
- Bring my mobile number
- Business Mobile International Roaming Packs and Rates
- Business Mobile Domestic Add-ons and Rates
- Incorrect Mobile Number Displaying on Outbound Text
- Orcon Mobile International Calling and Standard Rates
- Does Orcon mobile have contracts?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
- How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- See more
Can I keep my phone number if I move to Orcon Mobile?
Yes absolutely – Your Orcon SIM will be dispatched with a new number and your plan details already loaded onto it. Once it has been activated (by popping it in your phone and calling 6896) you can port your number across to Orcon by visiting http://mobile.orcon.net.nz.
Complete the registration process and then log in and go to the “Port your number” page. Fill out the information required and submit the porting request. This will move your number from your current mobile provider or Orcon post pay SIM card onto your new prepay SIM card.
The porting process will take between 2 and 4 business hours to complete and means that you won't need to give everyone a new number - they can just continue to call and text your existing number. This is valid for any mobile number from any NZ network.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?