How can we help?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- I find it hard to hear the other person when I make/receive calls from my mobile.
- I'm not receiving text messages
- Incorrect Mobile Number Displaying on Outbound Text
- How do I block a number from sending me TXT messages?
- I've lost my SIM card, how can I get a new one?
- How do I connect my phone to my wireless network?
- I can't send a multimedia/MMS message.
- Where do I find my phone's serial (IMEI) number?
- Orcon APN Settings
I've lost my SIM card, how can I get a new one?
Simply give us a ring on 0800 56 46 87 and we'll have a new one sent out to you. Our SIMs are shipped from Auckland so if you live in the North Island it'll take 1-2 business days, if you live in the South Island it'll take 2-3 business days.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?