How can we help?
- Bring my mobile number
- Incorrect Mobile Number Displaying on Outbound Text
- Orcon Mobile International Calling and Standard Rates
- Does Orcon mobile have contracts?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
- How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- Does Orcon have a Mobile App?
- How can I manage my mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
- See more
How can I manage my mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
You will not be able to exceed the limit of your allocated data so once you have used the included data in your mobile plan you will need to purchase a data add-on for the month.
- Please note that your data usage is tracked in real time so you’ll always know how much data you have remaining by logging into the Orcon Mobile Portal here.
- For information on how to purchase a data add-on you can visit the following FAQ here
An easy way to manage your data use is to enable Wi-Fi on your smartphone.
Was this article helpful?
- For Android users, go to Settings - Wireless & Network – Wi-Fi Settings.
- For iPhone/iPad users, go to Settings - Wi-Fi.
Still have questions?