How can we help?
- Does Orcon mobile have contracts?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
- How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- Does Orcon have a Mobile App?
- How can I manage my mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
- I find it hard to hear the other person when I make/receive calls from my mobile.
- I've lost my SIM card, how can I get a new one?
- Can I keep my phone number if I move to Orcon Mobile?
- See more
How can I manage my mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
Once you have used the included data in your Orcon mobile plan you will not be able to exceed that limit or continue using the data connection unless you purchase a top-up add-on for the month.
- Please note that your data usage balances are tracked in real time so you’ll always know how much data you have remaining by login to your My Orcon.
- For information on how to purchase a data top-up add-on, visit the following FAQ here
An easy way to manage your data use is to enable Wi-Fi on your smartphone.
- For Android users, go to Settings - Wireless & network – Wi-Fi Settings.
- For iPhone/iPad users, go to Settings - Wi-Fi.
Still have questions?