How can we help?
- Domestic Mobile Add-ons
- International Mobile Roaming Packs
- How can I manage my mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
- How do I check and change mobile plans with Orcon Mobile?
- How much is additional data?
- How much does mobile data cost on Orcon Mobile?
- Can I buy more NZ and AUS calling minutes?
- How do I change mobile plans, and what happens to my billing?
- I need to purchase roaming allowance, extra data, or extra calls.
- How do I cancel my mobile plan?
How can I manage my mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
You will not be able to exceed the limit of your allocated data so once you have used the included data in your mobile plan you will need to purchase a data add-on for the month.
- Please note that your data usage is tracked in real time so you’ll always know how much data you have remaining by logging into the Orcon Mobile Portal here.
- For information on how to purchase a data add-on you can visit the following FAQ here
An easy way to manage your data use is to enable Wi-Fi on your smartphone.
Was this article helpful?
- For Android users, go to Settings - Wireless & Network – Wi-Fi Settings.
- For iPhone/iPad users, go to Settings - Wi-Fi.
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?