Accessing your voicemail from your mobile is quick and easy, just dial 6898 to get a range of options!
To listen to your messages - Press 1.
To change your settings - Press 9.
- You'll get further choices depending on what you'd like to change:
- To activate the answer service - Press 1
- To record or change your welcome message - Press 2
- To record or change the answer service message - Press 3
- To set or change your entry code - Press 4
- To change the listening order - Press 5
- To turn the date/time function on or off - Press 6 (Off by default.)
- For more information - Press 0
- For the main menu - Press *
To hear the menu again - Press 0.
You'll have an option to record both an 'Answer Service' message and a 'Voicemail' message. If you choose Answer Service the message you record will be played to your caller and the call will be disconnected. If you're wanting people to leave a message, use Voicemail instead.