How can we help?
- Does Orcon mobile have contracts?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
- How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- Does Orcon have a Mobile App?
- How can I manage my mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
- I find it hard to hear the other person when I make/receive calls from my mobile.
- I've lost my SIM card, how can I get a new one?
- Can I keep my phone number if I move to Orcon Mobile?
- See more
How do I make international calls on Orcon mobile?
In order to make international calls on Orcon mobile you will need to purchase the Roaming pack add-on, either online at mobile.orcon.net.nz, or calling 6896 for the voice menu.
This will give you minutes, texts and data that can be used towards ad hoc services such as:
- International calling. To check the calling rates for the destination you are ringing click here.
- Mobile browsing
Still have questions?