How can we help?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- I find it hard to hear the other person when I make/receive calls from my mobile.
- I'm not receiving text messages
- Incorrect Mobile Number Displaying on Outbound Text
- How do I block a number from sending me TXT messages?
- I've lost my SIM card, how can I get a new one?
- How do I connect my phone to my wireless network?
- I can't send a multimedia/MMS message.
- Where do I find my phone's serial (IMEI) number?
- Orcon APN Settings
I find it hard to hear the other person when I make/receive calls from my mobile.
A common problem is having the speaker volume on your phone too low. You might be able to fix the problem simply by turning up the volume on your mobile. For help doing this have a look in your mobile's instruction manual.
If you've got the volume on your phone maxed out and you're still having trouble hearing let us know on our contact page here and we'll try and find out where the problem lies.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?