How can we help?
- Bring my mobile number
- Domestic Mobile Add-ons
- Incorrect Mobile Number Displaying on Outbound Text
- International Mobile Roaming Packs
- Does Orcon mobile have contracts?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
- How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- Does Orcon have a Mobile App?
- See more
I find it hard to hear the other person when I make/receive calls from my mobile.
A common problem is having the speaker volume on your phone too low. You might be able to fix the problem simply by turning up the volume on your mobile. For help doing this have a look in your mobile's instruction manual.
If you've got the volume on your phone maxed out and you're still having trouble hearing let us know on our contact page here and we'll try and find out where the problem lies.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?