How can we help?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- Does Orcon have a Mobile App?
- How can I check my balance and usage on Orcon mobile?
- How do I access my mobile voicemail?
- Can I make an international call from my mobile?
- Can I call 0900 numbers from my mobile?
- What happens to my Mobile data? Does it roll over?
- I received a credit warning notification, what should I do?
- How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
- How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
Does Orcon have a Mobile App?
You can do anything from checking your balance to changing your plan and a whole bunch of things in between!
How Can I Download it?
You can search the Android or Apple App stores for "My Orcon" or download directly from the links below:
I'm getting an error saying my device is incompatible when I try to download it?
- If you get this error, you need to check your gmail (or email) account settings to determine your account is an NZ based account or not. If you’ve set up your account to another country other than New Zealand (i.e. US, UK, Australia) you won’t be able to download the app.
I'm getting an error saying "Please try again later or call us on 0800 13 14 15"
There are a couple of reasons why this might come up:
Was this article helpful?
- If you've entered the wrong username and password
- If our system has an issue accessing your account. Try logging on via "My Account"
Still have questions?