How can we help?
- Does Orcon mobile have contracts?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
- How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- Does Orcon have a Mobile App?
- How can I manage my mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
- I find it hard to hear the other person when I make/receive calls from my mobile.
- I've lost my SIM card, how can I get a new one?
- Can I keep my phone number if I move to Orcon Mobile?
- See more
Does Orcon have a Mobile App?
You can do anything from checking your balance to changing your plan and a whole bunch of things in between!
How Can I Download it?
You can search the Android or Apple App stores for "My Orcon" or download directly from the links below:
I'm getting an error saying my device is incompatible when I try to download it?
- If you get this error, you need to check you gmail (or email) account settings to determine your account is an NZ based account or not. If you’ve set up your account to another country other than New Zealand (i.e. US, UK, Australia) you won’t be able to download the app.
I'm getting an error saying "Please try again later or call us on 0800 13 14 15"
There are a couple of reasons why this might come up:
- If you've entered the wrong username and password
- If our system has an issue accessing your account. Try logging on via "My Account"
- If you're trying to change your technology type (upgrading from ADSL to Fibre for instance) or trying to get onto a plan with more data. Our IT team are working on getting this fixed asap!
Still have questions?