How can we help?
- How can I pay my bill?
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- How can I dispute my bill?
- Understanding Your First Invoice
- Why is my first bill higher than I expected?
- Will I have to enter into a new contract if I change plans?
- What happens if I cancel while still in my Contract?
- What happens when my contract expires?
- What will my invoice look like?
- See more
Understanding Your First Invoice
We’ve tried to keep our bills pretty simple, but we understand that sometimes they can be a little confusing!
At Orcon, we bill your internet and homeline services monthly in-advance. Variable or usage charges – such as phone calls or your electricity – are billed a month in arrears.
Things may look slightly different on your first bill because of pro-rata charges. In addition to the normal month in advance, there will also be a small amount to cover the days of service you’ve already used between when your services were activated and when we generated the bill for the first month in advance.
Your last bill may feature a pro-rata charge as well. But this is likely to be a credit – we will make sure you don’t get charged for any days between when your services are disconnected and the end of your billing cycle.
To make things clear, any charges on your bill will include descriptions and the dates that those charges cover.
If you have any questions or need a bit more help, get in touch with one of the team.
Still have questions?