How can we help?
- How do I add an authorised person to my Account?
- How to setup your WiFi through MyAccount
- What does my plan include?
- How can I view my bill and usage?
- Top Tips - A quick overview of the useful stuff you can do online
- How do I log into My Orcon?
- What can I do with My Orcon?
- How do I set a data usage alert?
- How do I change my contact details or billing address?
- How can I change my payment method?
- See more
How do I add an authorised person to my Account?
You can add an authorised person to your account by logging in to MyOrcon and following the steps below:
Step 1) My Details
Step 2) Authorised People
Step 3) Add Authorised Person
If you wish to remove an Authorised Person from your account, please follow Steps 1 – 2 and instead of clicking on ‘Add Authorised Person’, click on the ‘trash-can’ icon.
What can an Authorised Person do?
These people will be able to contact Orcon on your behalf and make changes to your account without you having to be present. These can include the following:
- Bill inquiry
- Updating the payment method
- Making payments to the account
- Asking for general information
- Upgrading or adding services to the account
- Requesting for move of address
What can’t an Authorised Person do?
- Cancel Services on the account (this must come from the account holder)
- Accept possible fault charges
- Request for a refund
Still have questions?