How can we help?
- How do I add an authorised person to my Account?
- How to setup your WiFi through MyAccount
- What does my plan include?
- How can I view my bill and usage?
- Top Tips - A quick overview of the useful stuff you can do online
- How do I log into My Orcon?
- What can I do with My Orcon?
- How do I change my contact details or billing address?
- How can I change my payment method?
- Can I upgrade my plan?
- See more
How do I add an authorised person to my Account?
You can add an authorised person to your account by logging in to MyOrcon and following the steps below:
Step 1. Click on 'My Details'
Step 2. Click on 'Authorised People'
Step 3. Click on 'Add Authorised Person'
If you wish to remove an Authorised Person from your account, please follow Steps 1 – 2 and instead of clicking on ‘Add Authorised Person’, click on the ‘trash-can’ icon.
What can an Authorised Person do?
These people will be able to contact Orcon on your behalf and make changes to your account without you having to be present. These can include the following:
• Update contact details where a confirmation email will be sent to the account holder
• Update of payment method.
• Bill inquiry / dispute.
• Pay account.
• Ask for general information.
• Can request a refund if the payment came from them (the authorized person).
• Add services to the account that doesn’t come with a contract (i.e. homeline, mobile
• Remove add-ons (i.e. calling packs, wiring insurance)
What can’t an Authorised Person do?
• Request cancellation of services (i.e. broadband, homeline, mobile, power)
• Accept possible fault charges.
• Request a refund for a credit balance.
• Request any private information such as to see all the notes on the account.
• Request move of address
• Upgrade broadband connection
• Sign up for power
Still have questions?