How can we help?
- Phone Features - Voicemail, Caller ID, Call Waiting
- Change of Ownership Terms and Conditions
- How Do I Live Chat?
- How do I add an authorised person to my account?
- How can I view my bill and usage?
- Top Tips - A quick overview of the useful stuff you can do online
- How do I login to MyOrcon?
- What can I do with MyOrcon?
- How do I change my contact details?
- Can I upgrade my plan?
- See more
How do I add an authorised person to my account?
Adding an authorised person to your account
You can add an authorised person to your account by logging in to MyOrcon and following the steps below:
Step 1) Click on 'My Details'
Step 2) Click on 'Authorised People'
Step 3) Click on 'Add Authorised Person'
If you wish to remove an authorised person from your account, please follow Steps 1 – 2 and instead of clicking on ‘Add Authorised Person’, click on the ‘trash-can’ icon.
What can an Authorised Person do?
These people will be able to contact Orcon on your behalf and make changes to your account without you having to be present. These can include the following:
• Update contact details where a confirmation email will be sent to the account holder
• Update of payment method.
• Bill inquiry / dispute.
• Pay account.
• Ask for general information.
• Can request a refund if the payment came from them (the authorised person)
• Add services to the account that doesn’t come with a contract (i.e. homeline, mobile)
• Remove add-ons (i.e. calling packs, wiring insurance)
What can't an Authorised Person do?
• Request cancellation of services (i.e. broadband, homeline, mobile, power)
• Accept possible fault charges.
• Request a refund for a credit balance.
• Request any private information such as to see all the notes on the account.
• Request move of address
• Upgrade broadband connection
• Sign up for powerWas this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?