How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Orcon Apple TV 32GB Offer
- Orcon UE Boom 2 Offer
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- See more
Returning your Orcon Modem
When you first sign up with Orcon we may provide you with a free rental modem to help with getting your services up and running.
If you decide to leave us and cancel your services, the rental modem that was provided will need to be returned. A pre-paid modem return bag will be delivered to the address in which you had active services, and should arrive within 2 – 5 business days from your desired cancellation date.
If you would like to change the delivery address of the pre-paid return bag, simply email us with the desired address on firstname.lastname@example.org or use our ‘Contact Form’ on our website.
Once you receive the bag, place the modem and cables in the bag and drop it off at your local post office or organise for a courier to pick it up.
If the modem is not returned, there will be a modem non-return fee of $100.00.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?