How can we help?
- How can I pay my bill?
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- How can I dispute my bill?
- Payment Plans
- Having trouble making payments?
- July 2018 Price Increase
- Updated Terms and Conditions
- Understanding Your First Invoice
- Why is my first bill higher than I expected?
- See more
Updated Terms and Conditions
We have updated our terms and conditions, and this will provide customers with more clarity relating to our payment terms and notice periods. This article provides insights into the changes implemented to our terms and our adjusted terms have been presented below.
Summary of the changes
2. Our Services
2.6 Where we materially alter or remove any free services that are provided to you, we will endeavor to give you at least 7 days’ notice of such change.
3. Our Charges
3.10 You must pay each invoice by the Due Date. If you do not pay any invoice by the Due Date we may:
- Suspend or restrict your Service/s;
- Charge you a late payment fee of $5 if your invoice is unpaid 20 days or more after the Due Date, which reflects the cost to us of recovering money owed to us;
- Recover from you any debt recovery costs including collection costs, revenue costs, legal fees, administration fees and/or other costs related to late or non-payment;
- Require you to put in place a direct debit payment arrangement;
- Register your payment default with a credit reporting agency.
10. Term and Termination
10.2 For Services where there is no Fixed Contract Term, or where the fixed term has expired, charges will stop 30 days after we receive your notice to terminate a Service unless we agree that charges will stop earlier. You can choose to continue to receive the benefit of a Service during the 30 days’ notice period. Where you wish to terminate a Service you must do so by calling us on 0800 13 14 15 or by email at [email protected].
Still have questions?