How can we help?
- Watching Rugby World Cup 2019
- My Internet Is Not Working
- Port Filtering
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Check for outages in your area
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- See more
To protect our customers from cyber attacks, we network block inbound traffic (TCP/UDP) associated with the following ports. If you have an onsite email server (business email server), NAS servers, Web server or remote admin access to router, then network port filtering may impact you. To resolve this, simply log onto MyOrcon and on the main page, select ‘Off’ under Port filtering.
Note: Network port filtering will not impact your normal internet browsing, video streaming or email services.
SSH (Secure Shell), File transfers
SMTP (email sending)
Bootstrap server, DHCP
Bootstrap client, DHCP
remote manage DHCP, DNS server
NetBIOS name service
SMB over IP
HTTP RPC remote procedure
VoIP / SIPWas this article helpful?
Still have questions?