How can we help?
- Modem Setup Guides
- Setting Up Your Modem on ADSL or VDSL - Netcomm NF18
- Setting Up Your Modem ADSL or VDSL- Netcomm NF4V
- Setting Up Your Modem Fibre - Netcomm NF18
- Setting Up Your Modem Fibre - Netcomm NF4V
- How do I factory reset my modem?
- VPN modem/router malware
- How to setup Separate SSIDs for WiFi using the NF18ACV
- Advanced NF18AC Configuration
- How do I update the Firmware of my Orcon Modem?
- See more
Setting Up Your Modem Fibre - Netcomm NF4V
These step-by-step instructions will assist you in setting up and connecting your Netcomm NF4V modem to your Fibre broadband connection.
1. Connect one end of your Yellow/Blue Fibre Ethernet Cable into the WAN port of your Netcomm NF4V and the other end into the LAN1/GE1 port of your Fibre ONT (Optical Network Terminal).
2. Plug the power supply into a power socket and the other end into the power point of your modem.
3. Repeat step 2 with your ONT, ensuring that it is also connected to the power.
4. Turn the power on at the wall socket and then turn your modem on by pushing the power (ON/OFF) button on the back or side of your modem.
5. Go online by either connecting your devices to the Wi-Fi or by plugging an ethernet cable to one of the yellow LAN ports on your modem and the other end into your computer. You will find your Wi-Fi network name and password on the bottom of your Netcomm NF4V modem.
Telephone cable (RJ-11 to RJ-11): This cable runs from the 'Telephone 1' port of your Netcomm modem to port on the back or bottom of your telephone device.
Ethernet cable (RJ-45): This cable runs from the WAN port of your Netcomm modem to the LAN1/GE1 port of your ONT.
Still have questions?