How can we help?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- I find it hard to hear the other person when I make/receive calls from my mobile.
- I'm not receiving text messages
- Incorrect Mobile Number Displaying on Outbound Text
- How do I block a number from sending me TXT messages?
- I've lost my SIM card, how can I get a new one?
- How do I connect my phone to my wireless network?
- I can't send a multimedia/MMS message.
- Where do I find my phone's serial (IMEI) number?
- Orcon APN Settings
Incorrect Mobile Number Displaying on Outbound Text
When you sign up for Orcon Mobile and port your existing mobile number over to us, it can result in an error where outbound calls display the correct mobile number however outbound SMS will display the original number from the SIM.
This is a common experience with iPhones when the number on a SIM card is changed. The information below will help you resolve this. If you are experiencing this issue and are not using an iPhone or it is not resolved after the following troubleshooting please head over to our contact page here and we will help you out.
1. On the iPhone tap Settings
2. In the settings scroll down and tap Phone
3. Tap My Number
4. Enter the correct number (the number you have ported over to Orcon) and then tap Save
5. Restart the iPhoneWas this article helpful?
Still have questions?