How can we help?
- Where does my monthly telco spend go?
- Promise to Pay
- Pay my bill
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- Homeline International Calling Rates
- Business Landline International Calling Rates
- Business Landline International Calling Packs
- Missing Payments
- Understanding My Orcon Invoice
- See more
Understanding My Orcon Invoice
Are you unsure about some of the aspects of your bill? Let us break down the specifics to make sure you understand how our billing works.
- We always charge in advance; you are prepaying for the upcoming billing period.
- To view your bills, simply log into My Orcon.
We send our monthly bills on set dates that are selected automatically based on when your service is connected to avoid a large first bill.
There will be a partial charge on your first bill from the date your service is connected to the first billing date – plus one month in advance and any equipment costs. This is because you’re paying for the services coming up and not what has already been used.
Monthly Bill Example:
Let's assume that you signed up for Unlimited Naked Broadband for $84.95 per month and were connected on the 3rd of July. You’ll receive the first invoice on the 7th of July which will consist of the following charges:
- $84.95 for the month in advance (8th of July to the 7th of August).
- 5-day partial charge for services used (3rd of July to the 7th of July).
- Additional charges for equipment delivery and/or rental.
Frequently Asked Questions
Was this article helpful?
Your owing balance is displayed at the top of the dashboard when you log into My Orcon or on one of your bills under the 'Account Statement' section as you can see in the example below.
Scroll down to the 'Tax Invoice' section when looking at your bill to see a breakdown of the services you’ve been charged for.
Internet, power, and mobile charges will all be displayed separately:
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?