How can we help?
- Where does my monthly telco spend go?
- Promise to Pay
- Pay my bill
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- Business Landline International Calling Rates
- Business Landline International Calling Packs
- Missing Payments
- Understanding My Orcon Invoice
- My Bill History
- See more
Understanding My Orcon Invoice
We understand that your bill may be a bit confusing at times and we want to make sure you can easily review and understand our interactive invoices.
Its good to note that we charge for fixed term services (such as internet and mobile) one month in advance, this means you may receive an invoice after just being connected for a few days. For usage based services, such as power, we will only charge you up to the date your invoice was generated.
Your invoice will be generated on the same date every month and we will send you an email to advise once it is finalized and ready to be viewed through your MyOrcon account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Was this article helpful?
Your first bill may be a bit different than the ones following. We will charge for your internet services in advance and if service were used prior to the invoice date there may be some part month charges for the extra days of usage.
For Example: Let's assume that you signed up for Unlimited Naked Broadband for $84.95 per month and were connected on the 4th of July. You received your first invoice on the 8th of July and it will consist of the following charges:
- Plan charges of $84.95 for the month in advance (9th of July to the 8th of August)
- Part month charge for 5 days. This covers services from the 4th of July (day you were connected) to the 8th of July (final date before invoiced charges begin).
- There might also be additional charges for the installation and equipment (modem delivery etc).
Your current and past bills will be available to view, download and print through your MyOrcon account. If you need information on how to log into your MyOrcon account please have a look at this article.
To view your current bill you will need to select "View Current Invoice" and to view past bills you will need to select "View Previous Invoice". These options should be displayed on the dashboard of your MyOrcon account as such:
For information on how to download or save a copy of your bill please have a look at this article.
The total current owing balance will be printed at the top of your bill under the "Account Statement" section:
If you scroll down to the "Tax Invoice" section you can see an outline of all service charges.
Internet, power and mobile charges will all be displayed separately:
Power customers will get a 10% prompt payment discount for their power charges if they pay by the displayed due date. To learn more about the prompt payment discount please have a look at this article.
Still have questions?