How can we help?
- Factory Reset Fritz!Box 7490
- Setting Up Your Modem - Fritzbox 7490
- Modem Setup Guides
- Setting Up Your Modem - Netcomm NF18
- Setting Up Your Modem - Netcomm NF4V
- Wi-Fi Setup & Troubleshooting for Netcomm NF18
- How do I factory reset my modem?
- What can the USB port be used for on my Orcon modem?
- Setting Up Your Modem - NL1901 Business
- Setting up a non-Orcon modem
- See more
How to find the MAC address for my modem?
A Media Access Control (MAC) address is a unique address for networked devices, based on the hardware of the device.
You'll find the MAC address on the base of your Orcon NF4V/NF18 modem.
The last 6 digits of this MAC address are the password to login to your modem's interface (all lower-case).
For example, the password to log in to the modem would be "a57993".
For help logging into your modem settings, check out configuring your modem.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?