How can we help?
- Electricity Outages and Faults
- How do I know if I am a Standard User or Low User?
- How long does it take to switch to Orcon Power?
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on power?
- What extra fees may apply?
- Who do I call if there is an issue with my Power?
- Prompt Payment Discount
- How much does Orcon Power cost?
Electricity Outages and Faults
Learn about what you can do in the event of an electricity outage or fault.
Check for outages in your area
Your local lines company is responsible for fixing electricity outages and faults. Select your region to look for known outages in your area. If you need to report an outage that is not listed on your local lines company faults page, we have provided the appropriate contact details below. Electricity outage services operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?