How can we help?
- Wi-Fi Setup for Fritz!Box 7490
- Wi-Fi Setup & Troubleshooting for Hyperfibre
- How to select the best Wi-Fi channel
- How to fix slow Wi-Fi
- WiFi Setup for NL1901 Business Modem
- Forgotten your Wi-Fi Password
- Wi-Fi Setup & Troubleshooting for Netcomm NF4V
- Netcomm NB604N Wi-Fi Setup
- What are the Wi-Fi Standards and how do they impact my Internet Speeds?
- What is a Mesh Wi-Fi Network?
- See more
Forgotten your Wi-Fi Password
Forgotten your Wi-Fi password? No worries! It's easy to change your Wi-Fi password or find out your current one.
Please note: If your modem is not listed below then you'll need to refer to the modem's manufacturer.
Method 1: Online at My Orcon
2. Once you are logged in, select ‘My WiFi’ from the top.
3. Enter your desired password in the 'wireless Network Password' section. We recommend ensuring your password is 8 characters long with 1 capital letter and 1 number, to make it secure.
4. Click 'Save Changes' and you will receive confirmation of the changes you have made.
Method 2: Modem Interface
If you have an older modem, you can change your Wi-Fi password on your modem’s interface.
Select your modem here:
Orcon Genius Netcomm NF4V Netcomm NF18 NL1901 Business ModemWas this article helpful?
Still have questions?