How can we help?
- Wi-Fi Setup for Fritz!Box 7490
- How to select the best Wi-Fi channel
- How to fix slow Wi-Fi
- WiFi Setup for NL1901 Business Modem
- Forgotten your Wi-Fi Password
- Google Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Setup & Troubleshooting for Netcomm NF4V
- Netcomm NB604N Wi-Fi Setup
- What are the Wi-Fi Standards and how do they impact my Internet Speeds?
- What is a Mesh Wi-Fi Network?
- See more
WiFi Setup for NL1901 Business Modem
Follow these simple steps to setup Wi-Fi on your NL1901 Business Modem.
Method 1: Orcon My Account
1. Download the My Orcon app on your mobile or tablet,
2. Log in (with your Orcon account email and password) and find ‘My Wi-Fi’ in the right-hand menu
3. Enter a new network name and password for your Wi-Fi
4. Press ‘Save’.
Make sure all of your devices use the new network name and password.
Method 2: Modem Interface
Make sure you’ve connected your device to the modem via cable or Wi-Fi before completing these steps.
1. Open an internet browser and type in 192.168.1.1
2. Enter the user name and password:
Password: last 6 digits of modem MAC address (all lower case), which you’ll find on the back of your modem
3. Select ‘Wireless’ in the left-hand menu
4. Select ‘2.4 GHz’ in the left-hand menu under ’Wireless’
5. In the field labelled ‘SSID’, enter your new Wi-Fi name, then click ‘Save’
6. Select ‘Security’ under ‘2.4GHz’ in the left-hand menu
7. In the field labelled ‘WPA/WAPI passphrase’, enter a new Wi-Fi password and click ‘Save’
8. Repeat the process from step 5 for the ‘5 GHz’ section. Make sure the Wi-Fi name (SSID) and password are identical to the ‘2.4 GHz’ Wi-Fi. Your devices will connect to the most suitable network automatically.
Make sure all of your devices use the new network name and password.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?