How can we help?
- Your company VPN
- My Internet Is Not Working
- ESET NOD32 Cyber Protection
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- What does the Orcon helpdesk support?
- See more
ESET NOD32 Cyber Protection
ESET NOD32 Antivirus which protects you against internet security threats such as malware, viruses, ransomware, rootkits, worms and spyware.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus FAQs
Was this article helpful?
ESET NOD32 Antivitus provides you with internet security and protects your devices from online intrusions. ESET NOD32 proactively detects and removes viruses, trojans, worms, adware, spyware, phishing, rootkits and other internet threats.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus provides you with support and protection for one device. If you are interested in installing this application on multiple devices, we recommend purchasing ESET NOD32 Antivirus software directly from ESET. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is compatible with the following operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 7
Installing ESET NOD32 is simple and can be completed once you have signed up for this service. Instructions for this have been provided below.
- Select the appropriate version of ESET NOD32 and the download will begin. Keep a note of your Username and Password as this will be required.
- Once the download is complete, locate the executable file (normally in Downloads folder) and double-click to begin the installation process.
- From the first screen, click Install. ESET NOD32 will then begin downloading the required files for the installation procedure.
- When the necessary installation files have been downloaded, you'll be presented with the End-User License Agreement. Read through the terms and click I Accept to move onto the next stage.
- In the next screen, you will be presented with the option to participate in the ESET Live Grid Network. When enabled, ESET Live Grid can detect and block the most recently introduced threats. This makes ESET LiveGrid a particularly effective way to defend against rapidly changing threats.
- The next stage asks if you wish to enable detection of potentially unwanted programs. Potentially unwanted and suspicious applications are programs that may not be intentionally malicious, but can negatively affect the performance and reliability of the system or send information to third parties.
- The installation of ESET NOD32 Antivirus will then begin and it can take up to 10 minutes to complete. Click Finish and ESET NOD32 will be installed on your device.
- Lastly, we will need to activate the product. Select Activate using a Username and password and click Next.
- Enter the Username and Password you recorded initially from the My Account section at the time of downloading the application and click Activate. You will also be sent an email with the subject line Setting up NOD32 which will contain the Username and Password.
Congratulations! You've successfully installed ESET NOD32 on your system!
Still have questions?