How can we help?
- How do I set up my home phone?
- How can I troubleshoot my landline phone?
- How do I set up and use my Orcon voicemail?
- How can I hide my number?
- Malicious and Unwanted Calls
- How do I check to see if my Genius phone is registered in the Modem?
- How do I use call waiting?
- Why can’t I use my other phone jacks with Orcon Genius?
- Can other VoIP products be used on Orcon Genius?
- How do I register and use the Genius Handset?
- See more
How can I hide my number?
At Orcon, we take customer privacy very seriously. Depending on what you are using, we have a code that you can input before making an outbound call that will hide your number. How great is that?
How to hide your landline number on outgoing calls
The number to dial depends on how your landline is set up:
- If you use our standard phone network (VoIP) and plug your phone into the modem, dial *0197 and then the number you want to call.
- If you use the old school phone network and plug your phone into the wall (a jackpoint), dial 0197 and then the number you want to call.
How to hide your mobile number on outgoing calls
For mobile, simply dial #31# before the number you want to call. Simple right?
Was this article helpful?
Yes, at this stage this is the only way to hide home-line numbers through Orcon.
Unfortunately we do not have another option to offer you at the moment.
however your mobile device may be able to offer other ways for you. we suggest giving your devices manual/settings a look further.
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?