How can we help?
- How do I set up my home phone?
- How can I troubleshoot my landline phone?
- How do I set up and use my Orcon voicemail?
- Phone Features
- How can I hide my number?
- Malicious and Unwanted Calls
- How do I check to see if my Genius phone is registered in the Modem?
- How do I use call waiting?
- Why can’t I use my other phone jacks with Orcon Genius?
- Can other VoIP products be used on Orcon Genius?
- See more
How can I hide my number?
At Orcon, we take customer privacy very seriously. Depending on what you are using, we have a code that you can input before making an outbound call that will hide your number. How great is that?
Hiding your landline number on outgoing calls
You can still hide your landline number for single calls, dial 0197 and then the outgoing number.
Hiding your mobile number on outgoing calls
For mobile, simply dial #31# before the number you want to call. Simple right?
Was this article helpful?
Yes, at this stage this is the only way to hide home-line numbers through Orcon.
Unfortunately we do not have another option to offer you at the moment.
It is worth checking the manual/settings on your mobile device as it may have this capability built in!
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?