How can we help?
- Your company VPN
- My Internet Is Not Working
- ESET NOD32 Cyber Protection
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- What does the Orcon helpdesk support?
- See more
Your company VPN
If you're having trouble with your company VPN, go online and confirm if you can browse the internet. All working normally? You'll want to follow up with your company as the software is set up and managed by them. We can't support something we have no control over.
Otherwise, let us know if your having any issues with your internet service or modem – our technical team are more than happy to help!
Need something else?
Check out our technical support sections for more help and information:Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?