Our 5-port gigabit switch lets you connect more devices in your home using an
Ethernet cable. It plugs into your router to give you additional
ports to connect PCs, TVs, gaming consoles, or any other devices you want to
connect via Ethernet.
Connecting the switch
The switch is compatible with any modem or router with at least one LAN port.
To connect it to a Google Nest Wifi router, follow these steps:
- Connect it to Power
- Connect an Ethernet cable from the LAN port of the Google Nest into any of the ports on the Switch (we would recommend port 1)
- Plugin your devices into the other available ports
How do I get one?
The 5-port gigabit switch is available to purchase for $25 when you sign up on a
plan that includes the Google Nest Wifi router. If you’re already with Orcon, you
can purchase a switch by sending us an email
– a postage and handling fee of $14.95 will apply.
- 5 Gigabit Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, Supports Auto MDI / MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves power consumption
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Plastic case, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Plug and play, no configuration required
Full details of the switch can be found on tp-links website.