How can we help?
What does my plan include?
My Orcon is the simplest way of finding out what plan you're on. Log in with your Orcon details by clicking here and scroll down to the "Your Plan" section. You can even make changes to your plan by clicking the "Modify plan" button - sweet!How can I view my bill and usage?
Viewing your bill
Your bill is e-mailed to your preferred e-mail address every month. It includes a breakdown of your charges and a detailed PDF invoice.
You can also check your bill and make a payment by logging into My Orcon using e-mail address and password. Here you can see your current balance, outstanding amounts. your latest bill, make a payment as well as find your current and predicted data usage, For more details, including previous bills, see My Bills under Billing on the left hand side menu.
Viewing your calling and data usage details
Detailed usage information is also available through My Orcon.
Follow the instructions to log in above - then on the left hand side, under Usage, you'll see Voice and Data. Click on either of them to view your current and previous usage.Top Tips - A quick overview of the useful stuff you can do onlineHi there! There’s lots of useful stuff you can do online – here’s a quick overview:How to check your bill/usage:To check this information, you can log in to ‘My Orcon’. On the main page, you'll see graphs summarizing your data usage and giving information such as your daily average data use, usage to date, total data and predicted usage based on current trend. Your billing information also appears on the main page showing your outstanding balance, past payments and links to where you can pay now or see your last invoice.How to do an online direct debit:Just log in to the ‘My Orcon’ section of the Orcon website and select 'Change Payment Method' under 'Billing' down the left. Click ‘Change Payment Method’ again and select 'Direct Debit' – easy!How to set up credit card payments:To change your payment method to credit card, log in to ‘My Orcon’. Click ‘Change Payment Method’ under 'Billing' > ‘Change Payment Method’. Then just follow the instructions to make a secure payment.How to change your plan online:If you want to change your add-ons or data cap you can use My Orcon Click on the Change Hub in the top menu and you can change whatever you like.How to set up voicemail on your home phone:Just dial 789 and follow the instructions. If this number doesn’t work, try calling 083210. For more information about our voicemail services, click here.How to reset your password:How do I log into My Orcon?
Click on the My Orcon button on our homepage and just enter your Orcon username and password. This page also has a handy forgotten password link if you need it.What can I do with My Orcon?
My Orcon is where you go to make any changes to your account or services. Here's what you can do:
- View Balance: View your current Orcon balance. Previous month’s charges are also displayed on the graph in the centre of the page.
- Pay Now: Make a credit card payment towards your balance
- View Current Invoice: View a more detailed breakdown of your current month’s charges. You’ll also have the option to make a payment in this section
- Payment Method: Set up a reoccurring credit card or direct debit payment
Here’s where you can see what your plan includes, and what else you can sign up for through My Orcon.
- Current Plan: Details your current plan.
- Add Ons: Details any additional services you have with us.
- Family Filter: Choose to turn on or off Family Filter. More details about Family Filter can be found here
See the amount of data or calling minutes you’ve used for any billing period you like.
- Data: View the amount of data consumed. The graph shows the amount used per day and you can see average, total, and predicted usage. By clicking “Monthly” you can see averages across the year.
- Voice Calls: Just the same as the data page! The graph shows your daily call times in minutes and there are the average and total usage stats on the right.
Here’s where you can see your personal details stored with us.
- Contact Address: This is the address where we will send any mail too like invoices or modems.
- Mobile: Your contact mobile number. We will use this to notify you of various things like the status of your account or an open fault
- Change Details: Here you can change your contact details
- Change Password: You can change the password to your My Orcon here [note - this won't change your email password, just the password you use to access MyOrcon]
- My Inbox: View your Orcon mail Inbox
- Authorised Person: Add or remove authorised people to your account. These people will be able to contact Orcon on your behalf and make changes to your account without you having to be present
Here’s where you can change your plan and add ons to suit your needs.
- Change Data: This is where you change the data allowance of your plan.
- National Calling Options: Here you can select from one of our pay monthly Calling Packs to both NZ and International landlines
- Landline Minutes to NZ Mobile Calling Options: Here you have more options for pay monthly calling packs; this time to NZ mobiles
- Voicemail, Caller ID, Call Waiting: Here you can add the voicemail, caller ID, and call waiting services
Data usage alerts are handy things that send you a text or email you when your usage exceeds the limit that you set. Even cooler, you can set two limits.
You can choose to receive the notification via text, email or both, and we’ll notify you when you pass these limits.
To set limits, just log into My Orcon, click on the Usage Alert button on the right hand side, and fill in all the relevant fields. [Please Note - Some newer versions of MyOrcon do not have the option to change your usage alerts. These will be on by default and you will receive an email at 80%, 100%, and 120% of your data allowance]
A couple of things to note:
- The service is available to most residential customers, but not all. If you can’t see the button, please contact us at https://www.orcon.net.nz/request_support and we may be able to upgrade your plan, so you too can get this service.
- The data notifications can be 15 minutes behind real usage, it’s just the time our system takes to count your usage.
- The speed of your connection and what you have been using it for will determine how much over the threshold you are when the alert comes through.
- It’s a 24 x 7 service. So, if your computer is running over night, there is the risk of a text in the middle of the night.
The easiest way is to do this through My Orcon. You can update your phone numbers, email address, billing address and do much more!
- Click here to open the My Orcon login page
- At the bottom of the page, click Change Details
- Or, you can click Change Details under My Details on the left-hand menu.
- Simply select the tab for the details you want to change, and voila!
Alternatively, you can email us from the email address registered on your account at https://www.orcon.net.nz/request_support to have your details updated.
Your options for changing your payment method are detailed in your My Orcon account – Please log in by clicking here, and click Change Payment Method on the left hand side under Billing. Just follow the instructions from there.
Absolutely! You can request a plan change through our super simple plan change tool by logging in with your Orcon account details here. This can handle most plan changes - for anything else you can contact us at https://www.orcon.net.nz/request_support .How do I set up a direct debit?It's easy!
- Log into My Orcon
- Click Payment Method on the right hand side of your screen underneath your account balance.
- Select Direct Debit and fill out the details then click submit .
You can change your payment method for your account to credit card, or update your credit card details online.
We accept Visa, Visa Debit Card, Mastercard, American Express and Diners.
To change your payment method, or update your credit card details, please follow these simple steps:
- Log-in to the My Orcon section of the Orcon website using your Orcon username and password.
- On the left-hand menu under 'Billing', click on 'Change Payment Method'.
- Click on 'Change Method of Payment'.
- Select your card type from the menu, and enter the required details
To make a one-off payment via credit card you need to:
- Log into My Orcon
- Under 'Billing', click 'Pay Bill'
- Enter the amount you want to pay, and click 'Proceed'
- Enter your credit card details and press Submit to confirm payment
Please note: When you register your credit card with us, a temporary $1 pre-authorisation hold is applied by our payment processing provider to ensure the credit card is valid. This hold is automatically reversed by your bank within a few days.
There is no charge against your account – but it will temporarily reduce your available credit card balance by $1 for the period that the hold is in place.How can I download a copy of my invoice?
Saving a copy of your Orcon invoice is super easy! First off log in to MyOrcon and select "View Current Invoice" from the right hand side of the page.
You should now be looking at a copy of your most recent invoice. If you scroll to the bottom of the page you'll see a little printer icon:
Give that a click and your web browser should pop up with some print options for you. You'll want to "print" the page as a PDF file. Depending on the type of browser you're using you may see some different options.
- Internet Explorer and Firefox
Select "Microsoft Print to PDF" and choose the location you'd like the file saved.
Select "Change" under the "Destination" section then select "Save as PDF" and choose the location you'd like the file saved.
Select "PDF" then "Save as PDF" and choose the location you'd like the file saved.
You now have a copy of your invoice saved as a PDF on your computer to do what you like with!How can I monitor my calling usage?
If you want to keep track of your calling usage, you can do so via My Orcon. There, you'll find summaries of your calling activity by type/country and your current charges (excl GST). Below that you can see a detailed list of each number called, time, date, duration, cost, amount saved etc.
If you have a Mobile calling bundle, the summary will tell you how many minutes you've used and charges will remain at $0.00 until you start going over your included minutes.
To find this information, log into My Orcon (click here), and select Voice from the left hand menu under Usage.
Genius Go customers: because Genius Go makes calls via your home phone, all calls appear as if they were made from your home phone line - so it's not possible to tell whether it was a Genius Go call or a Home Phone call.
You can check how much data you have used by logging into the My Orcon section of the website at any time, from anywhere with an Internet connection. It’s easy!
- Log in to 'My Orcon' using your Orcon username and password.
- On the main page you'll be able to see graphs of your daily averages, usage to date, total data and predicted usage based on current trend.
- If you would like more information, click on 'Current Plans' under the 'My Plans' down the left-hand side. Then click on the little grey 'Usage' button to the right.
- You can then see your usage for the current billing cycle, as well as your historic usage.
Please note: that there can be a delay of up to one hour in the usage meter being updated. Keep this in mind if you are concerned about exceeding your data limit.
Still have questions?