How can I see my mobile bill?
- Visit mobile.orcon.net.nz to check your plan balances
- Call 6896 and follow the voice prompts to check your plan balances
- Press 1 for Your remaining balances, then;
- Press 1 to check your remaining minutes
- Press 2 to check your remaining texts
- Press 3 to check your remaining data
- Press 0 for main menu
- You'll get further choices depending on what you'd like to change:
- To activate the answer service - Press 1
- To record or change your welcome message - Press 2
- To record or change the answer service message - Press 3
- To set or change your entry code - Press 4
- To change the listening order - Press 5
- To turn the date/time function on or off - Press 6 (Off by default.)
- For more information - Press 0
- For the main menu - Press *
Your mobile usage and plan details are available online through our self-service Mobile Portal here.
Your mobile base charge and any additional top-ups will be included in your monthly invoice which you can access through your My Orcon account here.How can I check my balance and usage on Orcon mobile?
Orcon mobile has a range of helpful ways you can track your remaining mobile minutes and data allowances from your Orcon Dollars add-ons.
You can check your remaining balances through the following methods:
How do I access my mobile voicemail?
Accessing your voicemail from your mobile is quick and easy, just dial 6898 to get a range of options!
To listen to your messages - Press 1.
To change your settings - Press 9.
To hear the menu again - Press 0.
You'll have an option to record both an 'Answer Service' message and a 'Voicemail' message. If you choose Answer Service the message you record will be played to your caller and the call will be disconnected. If you're wanting people to leave a message, use Voicemail instead.
Can I make an international call from my mobile?
Yes! Simply dial out like you would from your home phone - don't forget to enter in the country code of the country you're calling though!
International Calls from you mobile are not included in Orcons monthly mobile plans, they are charged at a casual rate. One off charges for mobiles show up on your next invoice after the mobile plan renews. For more information on the Toll Rates for mobile, click here.
We automatically bar 0900 numbers on Orcon Mobile accounts. If you need to call a 0900 number then you will need to use your landline, sorry.Does my mobile data roll over?
Any unused data on your base plan rolls over to the next month for up to 12 months. Additional purchased data from an add-on pack is valid for 30 days. Add-on data will always be consumed first, followed by roll-over data and then the data in your current month’s base plan.How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
Most phones support call waiting and you can set this up yourself on your mobile.
For assistance setting up call waiting up on your mobile please refer to your mobile instruction manual.How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
Most phones support call diversion and you can set this up yourself on your mobile.
For assistance setting up caller diversion on your mobile please refer to your mobile's instruction manual.