How can we help?
How can I see my mobile bill?
Your mobile usage and plan details are available online through our self-service Mobile Portal here.
Your mobile base charge and any additional top ups will be included in your monthly invoice which you can access through your MyOrcon account here.Does Orcon have a Mobile App?
You can do anything from checking your balance to changing your plan and a whole bunch of things in between!
How Can I Download it?
You can search the Android or Apple App stores for "My Orcon" or download directly from the links below:
I'm getting an error saying my device is incompatible when I try to download it?
- If you get this error, you need to check your gmail (or email) account settings to determine your account is an NZ based account or not. If you’ve set up your account to another country other than New Zealand (i.e. US, UK, Australia) you won’t be able to download the app.
I'm getting an error saying "Please try again later or call us on 0800 13 14 15"
There are a couple of reasons why this might come up:
- If you've entered the wrong username and password
- If our system has an issue accessing your account. Try logging on via "My Account"
Orcon mobile has a range of helpful ways you can track your remaining mobile minutes and data allowances from your Orcon Dollars add-ons.
You can check your remaining balances through the following methods:
- Visit mobile.orcon.net.nz to check your plan balances
- Call 6896 and follow the voice prompts to check your plan balances
- Press 1 for Your remaining balances, then;
- Press 1 to check your remaining minutes
- Press 2 to check your remaining texts
- Press 3 to check your remaining data
- Press 0 for main menu
Accessing your voicemail from your mobile is quick and easy, just dial 6898 to get a range of options!
To listen to your messages - Press 1.
To change your settings - Press 9.
- You'll get further choices depending on what you'd like to change:
- To activate the answer service - Press 1
- To record or change your welcome message - Press 2
- To record or change the answer service message - Press 3
- To set or change your entry code - Press 4
- To change the listening order - Press 5
- To turn the date/time function on or off - Press 6 (Off by default.)
- For more information - Press 0
- For the main menu - Press *
To hear the menu again - Press 0.
You'll have an option to record both an 'Answer Service' message and a 'Voicemail' message. If you choose Answer Service the message you record will be played to your caller and the call will be disconnected. If you're wanting people to leave a message, use Voicemail instead.
Yes! Simply dial out like you would from your home phone - don't forget to enter in the country code of the country you're calling though!Can I call 0900 numbers from my mobile?
International Calls from you mobile are not included in Orcons monthly mobile plans, they are charged at a casual rate. One off charges for mobiles show up on your next invoice after the mobile plan renews. For more information on the Toll Rates for mobile, click here.
We automatically bar 0900 numbers on Orcon Mobile accounts. If you need to call a 0900 number then you will need to use your landline, sorry.What happens to my Mobile data? Does it roll over?
Any unused data on your base plan rolls over to the next month (for up to 12 months). Additional purchased data from an add-on pack will stay valid for 30 days. Add-on data will always be consumed first, followed by roll-over data and then the data in your current month’s base plan.I received a credit warning notification, what should I do?
Orcon Mobile operates by drawing down minutes, text and data against the plan that you’re on. The cost of your plan along with any additional charges, such as MMS or International calling, appear on your subsequent bill. A limit of $150 applies within each period to avoid any unpleasant surprises on your bill, and if you’re within $25 of this limit ($125 used), then we’ll notify you. If you require more allowance then just contact us, and we can top you up.How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
Most phones support call waiting and you can set this up yourself on your mobile.
For assistance setting up call waiting up on your mobile please refer to your mobile instruction manual.How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
Most phones support call diversion and you can set this up yourself on your mobile.
For assistance setting up caller diversion on your mobile please refer to your mobile's instruction manual.
Still have questions?