How can we help?
- Router setup - Google Nest?
- Factory Reset Fritz!Box 7490
- Setting Up Your Modem - Fritzbox 7490
- Modem Setup Guides
- Setting Up Your Modem - Netcomm NF18
- Setting Up Your Modem - Netcomm NF4V
- Wi-Fi Setup & Troubleshooting for Netcomm NF18
- How do I factory reset my modem?
- Setting up your own VDSL modem
- Setting up your own ADSL modem
- See more
Bring your own modem
Using your own modem on our broadband network is easy, just confirm that the modem you want to use is compatible with the plan you've chosen before getting started.
If you've received a modem from your previous provider, you should simply be able to plug it in and be up and running within a few minutes - easy!
If you've purchased your own modem, you'll want to make sure it supports DHCP authentication and VLAN tagging (you can refer to the modem documentation or manufacturer if you're unsure).
Check out the relevant setup guide below for the full details, more information on specific modem compatibility, and the manual settings you might need to get online.
We won't be able to troubleshoot any issues with your particular modem (including the Wi-Fi) - there are too many out there to support them all! Try getting in touch with the manufacturer if you need a hand with your specific modem.
You can only bring your own modem if you've selected a naked plan. To setup a homeline, get in touch and we'll organise for one of our modems to be sent out.
Confirm your plan and use one of the following guides for the initial setup:Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?